Managing a Columbus airbnb is a time consuming task. This is also not to mention that maximizing income and understanding booking systems is complex in and of itself. At 43 Homes, we take this stress off your plate and apply proven strategies that ensure maximum potential earnings, an extraordinary guest experience, and ongoing property maintenance that keeps your property shining and in ready-to-host condition.
We are based in Columbus, Ohio so we are uniquely positioned to help you have successful airbnb and Vrbo income producing property. We understand selling features of communities located throughout Central Ohio, because this isn’t only where do do business, it is also our home.
What is in included in our Columbus airbnb, Vrbo and short Term rental management service?
- Initial support that includes licensure and compliance with your local municipality
- Consultation on property setup (how many beds per room and space layout for instance) in order to maximize income
- Guidance setting rental rates
- Managing property listings and bookings on popular platforms like airbnb and Vrbo
- Communication with guests about check-in/check-out procedures, policies, and fielding maintenance requests
- Ensuring guests adhere to property rules in order to mitigate impact on your neighbors
- Providing an exceptional guest experience throughout the stay
- Coordinating cleaning services and preparing the property for bookings
- Performing marketing tasks
- Remitting taxes to local municipality (where required)
- Provide reports and submitting payments to property owner on a monthly basis
You will find our fees to be competitive with local and national management companies. Learn more by calling Wayne Henry at 614-439-6180 or submit the form below.